Urban Dictionary: molly drug

UIRUNISAZA.WEB.FC2.COM

Molly urban dictionary

Urban Dictionary: Molly Ringwald

Urban Dictionary: Molly Ringwald

Molly Ringwald The most promising female teen-star of the 80s (16 Candles, Pretty in Pink, Breakfast Club) Career kinda sloped down after stopped working

Urban Dictionary: lucy s cousin molly

Lucy s cousin molly A covert slang term for Ecstasy, or MDMA It likely originated from the terming of the somewhat similar hallucinogen LSD lucy Do you want to

Urban Dictionary: molly wapped

To be smacked on the cheek or forehead with a penis while giving a blow joy Particularly done to a female, hence the name, molly

Urban Dictionary: molly water

Molly water is water that has had a molly or several dissolved into it Molly is a pure form of MDMA gets you high as FUCK Good way to share only a

Urban Dictionary: molly

Me and my girl chopped a 1/2 gram of molly into 4 lines last night and we each inhaled one rolled balls for 5 hours straight pure love and cuddles all the way

Molly urban dictionary Urban Dictionary: molly wop molly wop To reach waaay back with your pimp hand, damn near knocking oneself off balance to deliver a massive blow with an inside closed fist to the temple Urban Dictionary: molly water Molly water is water that has had a molly or several dissolved into it Molly is a pure form of MDMA gets you high as FUCK Good way to share only a Urban Dictionary: molly drug molly drug A substance that makes you feel a little funky I was on the molly drug last night, got a little raved up #molly #e #x #extacy #mdma #mandy Urban Dictionary: molly wapped To be smacked on the cheek or forehead with a penis while giving a blow joy Particularly done to a female, hence the name, molly Urban Dictionary: Molly McBender Molly is a slang term for pure MDMA powder, but it has sometimes been adapted to include pills, especially in the plural form (example: We just scored a bunch

Molly urban dictionary Urban Dictionary: lucy s cousin molly Lucy s cousin molly A covert slang term for Ecstasy, or MDMA It likely originated from the terming of the somewhat similar hallucinogen LSD lucy Do you want to Urban Dictionary: Molly McBender Molly is a slang term for pure MDMA powder, but it has sometimes been adapted to include pills, especially in the plural form (example: We just scored a bunch Urban Dictionary: molly wopped When someone straight beats on another person, usually with alot of extreme force He just was molly wopped with that bat by sir molly wopper March 14, 2005

Molly urban dictionary Urban Dictionary: pop a molly Pop a molly Otherwise known as ecstasy A term often used in rap music Person 1: You tryna pop a molly at the rave tonight brah? Person 2: I can t! I have a Urban Dictionary: molly Me and my girl chopped a 1/2 gram of molly into 4 lines last night and we each inhaled one rolled balls for 5 hours straight pure love and cuddles all the way Urban Dictionary: molly water Molly water is water that has had a molly or several dissolved into it Molly is a pure form of MDMA gets you high as FUCK Good way to share only a Urban Dictionary: lucy s cousin molly Lucy s cousin molly A covert slang term for Ecstasy, or MDMA It likely originated from the terming of the somewhat similar hallucinogen LSD lucy Do you want to Urban Dictionary: Molly McBender Molly is a slang term for pure MDMA powder, but it has sometimes been adapted to include pills, especially in the plural form (example: We just scored a bunch Urban Dictionary: Molly Ringwald Molly Ringwald The most promising female teen-star of the 80s (16 Candles, Pretty in Pink, Breakfast Club) Career kinda sloped down after stopped working Urban Dictionary: molly drug molly drug A substance that makes you feel a little funky I was on the molly drug last night, got a little raved up #molly #e #x #extacy #mdma #mandy

Molly urban dictionary Urban Dictionary: molly wapped To be smacked on the cheek or forehead with a penis while giving a blow joy Particularly done to a female, hence the name, molly Urban Dictionary: molly drug molly drug A substance that makes you feel a little funky I was on the molly drug last night, got a little raved up #molly #e #x #extacy #mdma #mandy Urban Dictionary: pop a molly Pop a molly Otherwise known as ecstasy A term often used in rap music Person 1: You tryna pop a molly at the rave tonight brah? Person 2: I can t! I have a Urban Dictionary: Molly Ringwald Molly Ringwald The most promising female teen-star of the 80s (16 Candles, Pretty in Pink, Breakfast Club) Career kinda sloped down after stopped working

Molly urban dictionary Urban Dictionary: molly wopped When someone straight beats on another person, usually with alot of extreme force He just was molly wopped with that bat by sir molly wopper March 14, 2005 Urban Dictionary: molly wop molly wop To reach waaay back with your pimp hand, damn near knocking oneself off balance to deliver a massive blow with an inside closed fist to the temple Urban Dictionary: lucy s cousin molly Lucy s cousin molly A covert slang term for Ecstasy, or MDMA It likely originated from the terming of the somewhat similar hallucinogen LSD lucy Do you want to Urban Dictionary: molly wapped To be smacked on the cheek or forehead with a penis while giving a blow joy Particularly done to a female, hence the name, molly Urban Dictionary: Molly Ringwald Molly Ringwald The most promising female teen-star of the 80s (16 Candles, Pretty in Pink, Breakfast Club) Career kinda sloped down after stopped working Urban Dictionary: molly Me and my girl chopped a 1/2 gram of molly into 4 lines last night and we each inhaled one rolled balls for 5 hours straight pure love and cuddles all the way Urban Dictionary: pop a molly Pop a molly Otherwise known as ecstasy A term often used in rap music Person 1: You tryna pop a molly at the rave tonight brah? Person 2: I can t! I have a

Molly urban dictionary Urban Dictionary: Molly Ringwald Molly Ringwald The most promising female teen-star of the 80s (16 Candles, Pretty in Pink, Breakfast Club) Career kinda sloped down after stopped working Urban Dictionary: molly drug molly drug A substance that makes you feel a little funky I was on the molly drug last night, got a little raved up #molly #e #x #extacy #mdma #mandy Urban Dictionary: molly Me and my girl chopped a 1/2 gram of molly into 4 lines last night and we each inhaled one rolled balls for 5 hours straight pure love and cuddles all the way Urban Dictionary: molly wopped When someone straight beats on another person, usually with alot of extreme force He just was molly wopped with that bat by sir molly wopper March 14, 2005

Molly urban dictionary Urban Dictionary: Molly Ringwald Molly Ringwald The most promising female teen-star of the 80s (16 Candles, Pretty in Pink, Breakfast Club) Career kinda sloped down after stopped working Urban Dictionary: lucy s cousin molly Lucy s cousin molly A covert slang term for Ecstasy, or MDMA It likely originated from the terming of the somewhat similar hallucinogen LSD lucy Do you want to Urban Dictionary: molly wopped When someone straight beats on another person, usually with alot of extreme force He just was molly wopped with that bat by sir molly wopper March 14, 2005 Urban Dictionary: molly wop molly wop To reach waaay back with your pimp hand, damn near knocking oneself off balance to deliver a massive blow with an inside closed fist to the temple

Molly urban dictionary Urban Dictionary: Molly Ringwald Molly Ringwald The most promising female teen-star of the 80s (16 Candles, Pretty in Pink, Breakfast Club) Career kinda sloped down after stopped working Urban Dictionary: molly drug molly drug A substance that makes you feel a little funky I was on the molly drug last night, got a little raved up #molly #e #x #extacy #mdma #mandy Urban Dictionary: Molly McBender Molly is a slang term for pure MDMA powder, but it has sometimes been adapted to include pills, especially in the plural form (example: We just scored a bunch Urban Dictionary: molly wapped To be smacked on the cheek or forehead with a penis while giving a blow joy Particularly done to a female, hence the name, molly

Molly urban dictionary Urban Dictionary: molly wop molly wop To reach waaay back with your pimp hand, damn near knocking oneself off balance to deliver a massive blow with an inside closed fist to the temple Urban Dictionary: molly Me and my girl chopped a 1/2 gram of molly into 4 lines last night and we each inhaled one rolled balls for 5 hours straight pure love and cuddles all the way Urban Dictionary: pop a molly Pop a molly Otherwise known as ecstasy A term often used in rap music Person 1: You tryna pop a molly at the rave tonight brah? Person 2: I can t! I have a Urban Dictionary: molly water Molly water is water that has had a molly or several dissolved into it Molly is a pure form of MDMA gets you high as FUCK Good way to share only a

Molly urban dictionary Urban Dictionary: lucy s cousin molly Lucy s cousin molly A covert slang term for Ecstasy, or MDMA It likely originated from the terming of the somewhat similar hallucinogen LSD lucy Do you want to Urban Dictionary: molly Me and my girl chopped a 1/2 gram of molly into 4 lines last night and we each inhaled one rolled balls for 5 hours straight pure love and cuddles all the way Urban Dictionary: molly water Molly water is water that has had a molly or several dissolved into it Molly is a pure form of MDMA gets you high as FUCK Good way to share only a

Vertical Menu
inserted by FC2 system